My epic 6 month holiday will start in early December 2013. All information will be collected on my website pythion.com. The website features a google map with my last known location (obtained from GPS-enabled mobile phone) – the website also aggregates flickr photosets and displays the location information on the map. Immediately below the map will be blog posts of whatever I might find interesting.
All blog posts and flickr photosets will also be pushed to facebook automatically.
The current plan is as follows:
- USA: West to East coast by train
- South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia)
- Pacific Islands (Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia)
- Africa (South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania)
- Europe (fly into Nice, France and fly out of Stockholm, Sweden… or something)
We’ll see how it goes!